It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: LIVE, Boston police in process of apprehending suspects???

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I have been listening to the scanner link for an hour, it has looped. it is now a recording.

So now, twice, I have heard that the officer received info that the first suspect may have had a device, that may have exploded while he was being taken into custody.

Twenty minutes later, 3 injured officers at command center. Anyway, the scanner is not live now. it is a looped recording as of 10 min ago, at least.
edit on 19-4-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Im just hearing an eye witness on CNN.

The "getaway" account is crazy.

This is happening in the streets of America.

link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

There was no major concern about that back pre-911...
There had never been a major event in US history prior to that.

link   
reply to post by beezzer

This page did exist but is no longer on facebook.

Also found a Tumblr blog regarding is disappearance.

sunil-tripathi.tumblr.com...

I don't know about this. Facial features look similar enough to what I see in the low resolution images.
I just hope all ends as peacefully as something like this can.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
BTW, the news stated that these were two foreigners with military training and had been in the US for about a year. You want to search out a conspiracy, find out why these guys were given visas to enter the US to begin with?

You can just imagine it now, a major false flag..2 mossad agents posing as iranian republican guards officers with false passports obtain visas from the US embassy in Saudi, but only under pressure from the cia......
edit on 19-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

Hmmm. MKultra? that's crazy though.

Or maybe he wanted to disassociate himself with family for awhile before "going off".
edit on 19-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Im just hearing an eye witness on CNN.

The "getaway" account is crazy.

This is happening in the streets of America.

Sounds like a typical "good day" in LA

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Missed that.
Obviously this is why he charged the police and they took him down.
These are not guys that plan to be taken alive.

Nope, it surely doesn't sound like that. Although this is how I see it. These fellas knew that we would divert resources to any package we deem suspicious. It doesn't have to be a device, just suspicious. Via the scanner, it sounds like we are diverting a lot of resources to check and verify all these unknowns. Perfect storm in my opinion.

As for the the self-IEDs, yeah, I am guessing he will either be shot (I hope not) or will detonate (hopefully in a middle of an empty street). Unfortunately, this is looking like two dead perps...no information after that scenario.

Quick question, is this solely a local thing or are the FBI involved? I heard a slight call from the NG on where the CP was, but it was only once. So purely BPD/local municipalities and no FBI/NG traffic?

Oh never mind...he just called for an FBI agent.....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

hey Domo1, whatever you linked, it's been removed ... what was it ??
2nd

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

That's the News that's not reported........

Just think armed terrorists are battling Police right now.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I can still see it. It's some guy, then it shows the guy at the Marathon.

FBI conference coming up soon?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Actually they just canceled it.

edit on 4/19/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

It's a pic of the white hats uncle (if he is the missing student which I'm starting to doubt) it then flashes to a pic of a man that looks very similar looking in the direction of white hat and maybe smiling after the blast when white hat is rounding the corner. It's probably nothing but a coincidence, but its a bit odd. The pic is still up for me.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Honor93

It's a pic of the white hats uncle (if he is the missing student which I'm starting to doubt) it then flashes to a pic of a man that looks very similar looking in the direction of white hat and maybe smiling after the blast when white hat is rounding the corner. It's probably nothing but a coincidence, but its a bit odd. The pic is still up for me.

Can you save and re-host elsewhere. Not working for everyone.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hmmmm immigration laws to be dealt with this morning... Gubberments ol' switcheroo at it's best?!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This patsy disappeared a while ago, very public, all on facebook etc etc etc. everyone knows his name, his face his story.

Lee Harvey Oswald was very publicly on TV, explaining how he was marxist/communist..everyone knew his face and his story...

Two patsy's, 50 years apart, same method.

Lee was a commie,so there was his reason.

This kid's reason has yet to be released, hence nobody yet claiming responsibility for the attacks.

edit on 19-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

ah, i tried again but got the same message.
so, was this the FB page another poster embedded above ?
if so, i can still access it but from a different link.

so, was your link to the same info, something different or a possible relative of Sunil ?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Large area cordoned off, suspect believed to be holed up within the area. Police not moving in until daylight, which also allows for a defusion of the situation, helping to calm things down until the necessary finding and confrontation with suspect on the run.

Conference at hospital states 1st suspect had multiple gunshot wounds and also a blast injury around the abdomen.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hospital where Black hat suspect 1 was taken just said that COD, at their best guess, was multiple wounds to the trunk (Chest / torso ) gunshots, thermal damage, and blast damage.

Pronounced dead @ 1:35am EST.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
patdollard.com...

Right before his disappearance, explosives were found near Brown University, however, they were destroyed in a controlled detonation. Police have yet to implicate anyone in the bomb scare.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join